This powerful resource is a proven catalyst to help transform the minds, attitudes, and actions of people in your local church, and lead them to enthusiastically embrace one another in the midst of cultural change. Structured around eight weeks of daily readings and thought-provoking questions, this attractive and accessible workbook is a Christ-centered, biblically accurate guide that facilitates authentic personal exploration and small group discussion of race, class, and culture. As the centerpiece tool of the Mosaix Global Network, this book brings diverse people together beyond the distinctions of this world that so often and otherwise divide. It all begins with conversation.
"I know of no better resource to bring us together, to help us understand and love one another."
Dr. John M. Perkins
• An eight-week daily devotional for individuals
• An small group study curriculum for the entire church
• The basis of an eight-week sermon series by pastors
• A pre-launch curriculum for multi-ethnic church planters seeking to equip and establish their initial core groups
• Part of a church membership class and/or as a required eight-week small group study for all new members
• A curriculum for leadership development
• An eight-week curriculum for jr. and sr, high school students, millennials, and young adults, etc.
• A requirement for undergraduate or graduate courses focused on cross-cultural competence, social justice, church planting,
growth or development, church leadership, missions, etc.
Seven daily readings are provided over eight weeks to stimulate personal and missional formation focused on Theology, History, Considerations, Relationships, Communication, Competence, and Biblical Reflection.
Building a healthy multiethnic church? You can't do it alone! Our dedicated, experienced and competent team of coaches will help you work smart, avoid mistakes, and gain competence.Learn More
Are you a pastor looking to diversify your staff team? Are you interested in working in a multiethnic church? Through our affordable process, we'll help you find the perfect match!Learn More
Get up-close practical training by visiting healthy multiethnic churches throughout the country, and learning from proven pastors and leadership teams. Join others in a year-long cohort, or bring your team to a three-day lab intensive.Learn More
Multiethnic Conversations is a proven resource that facilitates open, authentic conversation, and brings diverse people together to walk and worship as one in Christ and in the church.Learn More